Department of Motor Vehicles-Administrative Per Se Hearing
Administrative Per Se Hearing Issues
If you submitted to a Chemical Test:
- Did the peace officer have reasonable cause to believe you were driving a motor vehicle in violation of Vehicle Code Section 23140 (minor over 0.05% blood alcohol level), 23152 (adult with over 0.08% blood alcohol level) or 23153 (DUI with injuries)?
- Were you placed under lawful arrest?
- Were you driving a motor vehicle when you had 0.08% or more by weight of alcohol in your blood?
If you refused or failed to complete a blood test, breath test, or (if applicable) a urine test:
- Did the peace officer have reasonable cause to believe you were driving a motor vehicle in violation of Vehicle Code Section 23140, 23152 or 23153? Were you placed under lawful arrest?
- Were you told that if you refused to submit to or failed to complete a test of your blood, breath, or (when applicable) urine, your driving privilege would be suspended for one year or revoked for two or three years?
- Did you refuse to submit to or failed to complete a blood or breath test, or (if applicable) a urine test after being requested to do so by a peace officer?
Applicable California DUI Law
If you were charged or convicted of the any of the offenses below, contact us to learn how you can obtain a Hardship License from the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- DUI OF ALCOHOL AND/OR DRUGS
- DUI WITH BODILY INJURY
- UNDER 21 “ZERO TOLERANCE” DUI LAW
- UNDER 21 DUI STATUTE
- DUI LICENSING LAW
- VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER AND DUI
If you have been charged with a DUI in Los Angeles, California or in the surrounding areas, contact us today at 310-246-3900