Knowledgeable, Ethical Attorney Fights For Clients' Interests
A Law Practice Built On Achieving Results
The skillful guidance you need for the legal issues that matter most to you
When your family, business or freedom is at stake, an experienced lawyer can safeguard your legal rights and guide you toward a favorable result. I am attorney Bradley S. Sandler and at my law firm, I focus on the details so that you can emerge successfully from a legal challenge.
The Law Office of Bradley S. Sandler A Professional Corporation provides thorough, compassionate advocacy on domestic matters such as divorce, custody and child support. For clients who have been charged with a criminal offense, I confront prosecutors and questionable evidence, which has led to noteworthy success in both federal and state court. I also help entrepreneurs and established business owners form new entities, draft and formalize contracts and resolve disputes through loss claims and lawsuits.
Since opening my firm in 1996, I have built a strong reputation for a law practice that is known as:
- Responsive - I take a hands-on approach to clients' legal concerns and I am always available to answer any questions.
- Respected - Whether in state or federal court, I have extensive trial experience, including published cases and numerous successful jury verdicts. Prosecutors and adversaries understand this and treat the people I represent with respect.
- Affordable - Even the best possible litigation outcome is not a true success if the client is forced to pay excessive attorneys' fees. My firm always strives to deliver cost-effective counsel.
I give each client personalized attention and offer free initial telephone consultations.
Experienced Advocate Focused On Results
My firm represents men and women throughout Southern California in legal practice areas, including:
- Family law — In divorce and other family law matters, I give each client effective, compassionate legal support. Our firm can assist with custody disputes, move-aways, support issues, pre- and postmarital agreements, and property division.
- Criminal defense — My firm vigorously safeguards defendants' rights in all types of criminal litigation, including highly technical cases involving murder, drug crimes and federal prosecutions. My firm has state and federal felony jury trial experience. Being convicted of driving under the influence can lead to fines, license suspension and even jail time. If you've been arrested on DUI charges, my firm can advise you of your rights and aggressively argue for a fair result.
- Business law — I can guide you through all phases of a business startup and provide the counsel you need in areas like employment law, contracts and business litigation.
Whatever type of legal concern you face, I will fight for your rights and represent your interests with the highest degree of professionalism and care.
Contact An Established Southern California Attorney To Request A Free Consultation
Law Office of Bradley S. Sandler A Professional Corporation is available by phone at 310-246-3900 or you may contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Los Angeles office located in Beverly Hills.