Criminal Defense & DUI Lawyer Serving Beverly Hills
We understand the many emotions that clients experience when facing criminal charges, including concerns about money, fear, and the desire to handle your case quickly. All of this can lead to poor decision making. Our firm encourages clients to make the right choice and retain the services of a qualified criminal defense attorney in Los Angeles. It is our mission to fight aggressively to protect your freedom and have the case dismissed.
I am defense attorney Bradley S. Sandler, and I appreciate the opportunity to share how I can help if you have been accused, investigated, charged and/or arrested on suspicion of a criminal matter such as:
- A Felony of Misdemeanor in California State of Federal Court
- A drug offense or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI)
- A crime resulting in a homicide — such as 1st Degree Murder
- Unlawful use of a firearm or any gun related offense
- A juvenile offense or a crime you have been accused of that may affect your life as a high school or college student
I also represent clients who are named in restraining orders and those seeking expungements. I represent professionals facing disciplinary proceedings and professional license suspension or revocation.
See our Results page to get an idea of the scope of the firm’s criminal law practice.
Your Future Is No. 1
Our criminal defense attorneys in Los Angeles represent clients at all stages of the criminal law proceedings, including, but not limited to:
- Pre-File/Charge Investigations
- Probation and Profile Violations
- Bailment Hearing
- All Pretrial and Evidence Supervission Motions
- Alternative Sentecing
- Sealing of Adult and Juvenile Criminal Records
Nothing is more important to me than your freedom. I make use of all available evidence and procedural tools to ensure that you get the justice you deserve. The Law Office of Bradley S. Sandler A Professional Corporation is prepared to fight for you when an investigation begins or the police arrest you. A strong criminal defense depends on immediately retaining a law firm to protect and act as an advocate for your rights.
Get Help Starting Now With Defense Proceedings In Your California Criminal Matter
We invite you to learn more about Los Angeles criminal law dealing with arrests and the criminal procedure that follows. In and out of the courtroom, we are ready to explain and protect your rights as you proceed through all phases of your case, which may include appeals, probation and parole.
The basic structure of the California criminal procedure is:
What To Expect Before Trial
During the pretrial period of your criminal case, you may experience the following:
- Arraignment — The court sets a date to begin the trial and when the lawyers must file, serve, and respond to trial motions and the court expects you to plead to the charges.
- Bail — Courts use bail to ensure you will appear in court. The judge usually determines bail eligibility and amount during arraignment. A strong Los Angeles criminal defense includes a request for bail and persuasive reasoning for minimal amounts.
- Pretrial motions — There are strict time limits during which your attorney and the prosecution can ask the court to hear arguments to alter standard procedure. Each representative must respond to all pretrial motions within time limits.
- Readiness conference — Between one and 14 days prior to the trial date, the court holds a meeting with all lawyers working on the trial and you must be present in court. The court determines if a trial is necessary or if a plea agreement is possible.
Trials, Sentencing And Post-Conviction In Your Beverly Hills-Area Criminal Matter
The Law Office of Bradley S. Sandler A Professional Corporation is here to support your case before trial and if necessary, through a trial and beyond. If your case goes before a jury, we will make sure the jury is fair and impartial. We will present evidence at trial, and take steps to limit the negative effects in your life if the outcome of your case is a conviction or plea agreement.
Let Us Hear From You
Oftentimes, individuals do not take control of their legal rights and options early enough or persist long enough. Upon being contacted by law enforcement, you need a criminal defense lawyer to guide you through these life-changing events. An aggressive defense attorney can help fend off pending investigations or ongoing ones, negotiate for early resolution of a matter or possibly civilly compromise the dispute to avoid prosecution.
Send an email at email@example.com online or call 310-246-3900 to pursue the criminal defense you need. We will explain your rights and defend you throughout the criminal process.