Bradley S. Sandler is vastly experienced with high net worth divorce, complex divorce and intricate divorce issues. His courtroom background and history offer a strong advantage against other family lawyers in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Mr. Sandler’s extensive experience comes from handling high stakes criminal defense matters during the earlier part of his career, including murder and domestic violence trials and appeals.
Mr. Sandler is able to apply this courtroom experience to your Family Law matter and is one of only a few family attorneys who have trial experience in a Special Circumstances Murder case involving Domestic Violence.
Bradley S. Sandler, Esq. has been a member of the State Bar of California since 1996 and is admitted to practice in all state courts in California. Attorney Sandler is also admitted to the United States District Court of California for the Central, Southern, Eastern and Northern District. His extensive experience also includes admittance to the California Appellate Court for the 2nd District and United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. Judges and opposing counsel alike have respect for Attorney Sandler in court due to his ethics and ability.
Over 24 years of experience in helping clients with their Family Law and Divorce needs.
Awards And Recognition
- AV Rated Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell 2020
- Client Champion Martindale-Hubbell 2020
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyers 2020
- AVVO Top Attorney 10/10 Rating
- Top 1% of American Lawyers-Am. Registry 2020
- Lead Counsel Rated in Criminal Law and Divorce
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Mock Trial Legal coach for Paul Revere Middle School located in Los Angeles, Murder Trial LASC, Volunteer, 2015 – 2016