Beverly Hills Estate Planning and Family Lawyer Protects your Family and its Future with an effective Estate Plan
We offer estate planning services for family law and divorce client’s. An Estate Plan is an effective way to prepare for Divorce, Taxes, transfer or protection assets and distribution upon death of a spouse. Some of the important considerations for creating an estate plan are:
- Creating a defined plan for the future
- Protection of assets and tax planning
- People getting married for the second or third time
- People with children from previous marriages or relationships
- People who own businesses or who hope to start businesses, and want to keep marriage and business completely separate, financially speaking
- People who have charitable endeavors
Estate Plans can give security to you and your family. It is important to be proactive, since the need for an estate plan is often sudden. Do not be unprepared for a life event that will necessitate the use of a an estate plan, such as a death, a major financial transaction, a lawsuit or a medical decision.
Documents in a Basic Estate Plan
A basic estate plan will usually include the following:
- A Family or individual Trust
- A Pour Over Will
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Medical Instructions
Work With An Experienced Family Law Attorney to Discuss your Estate Plan
As you look for a lawyer to help you create an estate plan, consider the Law Office of Bradley S. Sandler A Professional Corporation in Beverly Hills. I am attorney Bradley S. Sandler, and I bring extensive family law experience to the table. I can help ensure that you understand your rights and follow all legal requirements for creating an estate plan that works for you and your family.
The Law Office of Bradley S. Sandler A Professional Corporation provides skilled and efficient help. Call 310-246-3900 or contact me at email@example.com to schedule a consultation at my Beverly Hills office.